Saturday, May 12, 2012

Some new work

Today LOs are from  LCOM and  from Creative Scrappers sketch book.


This sketch is done by the talented Kristine Davidson at Creative Scrappers, her sketch book, which by the way she sells as a hard copy and/or a PDF version. Great to have on your IPad or IPhone.

This one is entitled: COOL SNACK



 This one is titled VOLE (fly) is part of being on the LCOM design team, this LO is sketch    #132 from Nathalie.





 This one is titled Tattoo/artistique made with papers I won at Crop and Create as part of Scrapbooking and Cards Today in Moncton this spring. They are from the collection Doodlebug, boys only. Well I pretty much only scrapbooked girls and found that  I could still use it. I found the perfect pics of my grand-niece who had marked her arm with markers LOL. This sketch is done by the talented Kristine Davidson at Creative Scrappers, her sketch book, which by the way she sells as a hard copy and/or a PDF version. Great to have on your IPad or IPhone.






 I hope you enjoy these LOs, until next time, CREATE:-)

No comments: