Sunday, May 6, 2012

NSD at LCOM

LCOM (Let's Capture Our Memories) held a crop in Moncton as part of National Scrapbooking Day. We had great shopping and creating. I completed 3 LOs and a double page LO and was very pleased with what I did. 




Volunteering at the hospital was my next LO and was inspired by a Creative Scrappers sketch by Kristine Davidson published book and I titled this 100 heures (the #s add up to 100)  




  • I was inspired to try out the Pagemaps LO contest and I had fun with the ice cream theme of the LO. It's titled crême (in French) and is of some friends from France visiting me this summer.




The double page LO was inspired by a sketch challenge made by one of the LCOM sketchers: JJ Sobey and inspired by the photos of Crop and Create, Scrapbooking and Cards Today in Moncton which I recently attended. The LO is titled: Scrappy Sisters.








Until the next time, CREATE.

No comments: