Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SCRAPBOOK NERD INTRODUCING NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER & UNBOXING



Introducing new DT Member:
 Gisèle Julien 

Gisèle Julien taught in New Brunswick for 32 years and is now retired. Gisèle’s 1st trip after retirement, was, what else, a scrapbooking cruise to the Caribbean! She is very involved with volunteering with Project Linus: blankets for children in crisis. She loves to spend time with her great-nieces who are usually her scrapbook subjects. Her other favourite subjects are trips, and family get togethers. Scrapbooking has taken over her passion to create and to preserve family memories. It has been a big part of who she is since 2005 when this craft was introduce to her by a colleague. She has always been involved in crafts of some kind so this has fed her creativity ... 


I am super excited to be joining Scrapbook Nerd  as their newest design team member. My term starts in October 2017. I want to thank Scrapbook Nerd for their warm welcome.
You can also find me on their Facebook group, on my INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST.
You can watch my video of products unboxing from SCRAPBOOK NERD here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOij7cvu5Ig&t=45s

No comments: