Sunday, November 28, 2010

Disney mini


  • I used large chipboard from a mini album at Michaels. It first looked like a bear because of the small ears. So I punched large circles in black cardstock and outlined them with a white pen and adhered them over the smaller ''ears'' so that the ears looked more like Mickey's.
  • I used a Provocraft die cut for the palm trees and Mickey.
  • I embossed the trees.
  • I used different ribbons I had on hand in red, black and white to continue with those colours in the album.
  • The alphas are Cosmo Cricket.
  • Throughout the album you will see some Mickey Mouse heads in different colours. These are paint swatches from the paint store.
  • The circles were either punched with my Fiskars, CTMH, Martha Stewart, $$$ store punches and Sizzix die cut circles.
  • The album was inked also with Stampin'Up Soft Suede ink.
  • the red circles are red bingo chips.









No comments: