Friday, April 22, 2011

La lecture






supplies used:
I used some MME(Quite Contrary and journaling tag), Cosmo Cricket pps,
some punches(EK and Fiskars),
MLYB green flower and yellow pins,
EK alphas,
Prima yellow flower, pebble
odd piece of chipboard,
AC glitter buttons
The Twinery (twine)
plastic doily (I found at Frenchies this week)
SEI bling brads
date stamp
brown floss
Bazzill butterfly border
Stampin'up blk marker
Maya Road #15
Zots
foam
ATG gun(double-sided tape)
Scor double sided tape

2 comments:

Kim said...

I agree, it does look similar, especially with all the little ladybugs. Love your work and I see you are a SU demonstrator as well. I do it more for myself but would love to one day build a business. Thanks for coming by!!!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

What a beautiful LO. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice comment on my Best Creation hop creations.