Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Big day for me, WHOOP!




I have just heard I will be designing with a fab bunch of ladies at LCOM (Lets Capture Our Memories)!!!
Congrats to all the ladies chosen, we are gonna ROCK this place!!!!!!!!!!!

I better get my thinking cap on and my scrappy ideas going!

http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/2011/02/lcom-sketch-team.html

These are the great ladies I will be working with:
Stephanie Hart
Anita Mulcahey
Sue Kithcart
Rosemary Nunn
Rochelle Spears
Kaori Fujimoto
April Walker
Carolyn Lontin
Regaine de Cassia Thahira
Elisa Viarengo

Lynne Forsythe

Darlene D'Eon

Tara Thynner

Guylaine Seyer

Smitha Katti

Gisèle Julien
(that's me:-))
Raissa Costa Carvalho

2 comments:

Ann said...

You will rock the place!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats Giselle, enjoy LCOM ! And thanks for coming to the Best Creation blog hop and being so kind about my quilled flowers.